General Public tickets for the NFR may be purchased through the link here. The general public sale dates for this year are listed below. All tickets will be sold based on availabilty after season tickets purchases.You may also buy with confidence from StubHub - The Official Fan to Fan Marketplace of the Wrangler NFR. Please visit www.StubHub.com or their booth located at Cowboy Christmas.
- Mini Packages On-Sale: Friday, August 12th at high noon PT
- Single Sessions On-Sale: Friday, August 26th at high noon PT
- NFR Access ONLY On-Sale: Friday, August 26th at high noon PT
* Mini Packages consist of the first four performances or last six performances and may not be broken into indivdual dates.
The NFR Access ONLY ticket provides entry to all the ways to experience the NFR without a seat - Cowboy Corral, Aces High Saloon & Exhibit, and Bull & Barrel Saloon - and then allows you to watch the rodeo on TV screens in the designated areas.
Here are the highlights of the ticket:
- Access to the Thomas & Mack Center, but not a seat.
- Access to all the experiences at the NFR
- Cowboy Corral featuring live music nightly, Aces High Saloon & Exhibit, Bull & Barrel Saloon and ProRodeo Zone
- Allows you to watch the rodeo on TV screens in the designated areas
*This program is replacing the Mad Dash 30 ticket
**This is a non-refundable ticket
Children age three (3) and younger do not require a ticket provided the child is capable of sitting on the parent or guardian's lap.
In the event something has happened to your NFR Tickets, Las Vegas Events may reprint your ticket(s) if you purchased through Las Vegas Events, UNLVtickets or StubHub and have not transferred your tickets. In order for a ticket to be reprinted, the Account Holder must contact the Las Vegas Events Ticket Office and fill out the NFR Ticket Reprint Form below. There is a charge for the reprint of NFR Tickets.
Download the NFR Ticket Reprint Form
The best way to avoid ticket fraud is to purchase through an approved distributor: Las Vegas Events, NFRexperience.com, UNLVticket Outlets or StubHub. Assistance can only be provided to those who purchase directly through these outlets. Do not buy tickets through a scalper.
Yes, the Thomas & Mack Center, LVE and the PRCA will be providing health & safety protocols during your visit to the venue grounds. Leading up to the event, all protocols will be updated and sent to all account holders via email. These health and safety protocols will also be available on NFRexperience.com and all official NFR social media platforms. All account holders and their guests will be required to adhere to these protocols to gain admission into the NFR. Account holders are encouraged to reach out to NFR ticket staff via email at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions on these health & safety protocols.
It should be noted that the Thomas & Mack Center, LVE and PRCA are unable to guarantee that complete exposure to any infectious illness will be eliminated. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder and their guests to assess their health and make appropriate decisions to minimize the risk of exposure and spread of illness before attending the Wrangler NFR. If you feel ill, are experiencing any symptoms including, but not limited to, a fever, cough, sneezing, loss of taste or smell, have tested positive or come in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or any other infectious disease in the last fourteen days, or any member of your immediate household has been directed by health care providers or the health department to self-isolate, it is the ticket holder?s responsibility to not attend the Wrangler NFR.
One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar)
Small clutch bags, no bigger than 8"x11"
Diaper bags, with thorough search
Medical bags & Devices, with thorough search
Approved WNFR Merchandise Clear Bags (20” x 20”)
Purses larger than a clutch
Drawstring / Cinch Bags
Luggage of any kind
Any bag larger than the permissible size is prohibited, unless credentialed personnel carrying such belongings have been thoroughly searched.
Artificial noisemakers, cowbells, balloons
Thermoses or ice chests
Knives, weapons or any dangerous objects
Glass bottles, cans or coolers
Outside food and beverages, including alcoholic beverages
Laser pointers and/or pens
Camera tripods, monopods, or single purpose video cameras
Download the NFR Ticket Policy
Download the NFR Change of Information Form
Download the Transfer and Will Form
- Once logged into your MyNFRAccount, select Buy or Sell NFR Tickets via StubHub.
- Choose the tickets you would like to post for resale.
- Follow the steps on StubHub to set your price and post your tickets.
- You will receive the money for your tickets directly from StubHub via the method you have chosen.
- These sales are subject to StubHub terms and conditions and resale fee structure.
- Until such time that your posted tickets are purchased you can choose to delist (remove your tickets from sale).
- Once your ticket is resold on StubHub, it will be removed from your account and the barcode on the original printed souvenir ticket will be invalidated. It is imperative that you destroy or secure any original printed souvenir ticket that has been resold via this integrated process as they are no longer good for admission to the event.
- The purchaser of the tickets you have resold will receive newly created digital tickets directly from StubHub with a newly assigned barcode that will be valid for admission. Your printed souvenir tickets are no longer valid, and you no longer have control of them.
- Tickets sold or bought through any other non-sanctioned agency are not a part of this official integrated validation process and may not be valid for entry. Buyer beware.
Due to high traffic, the drop off zone will not be open for pick-ups. Guests must find an alternate location for pick-ups. If you need further assistance while at the facility, please call (702) 895-3725.
If you are not a season ticket holder, interested in attending the NFR and require ADA seating, please contact the Thomas and Mack Box Office once tickets become available to the general public. To purchase tickets through the Thomas and Mack Box Office you may do so by calling (702) 739-3267 or by visiting their website at www.UNLVtickets.com.
Please direct any comments or questions about our accessible seating policy to email@example.com.