NOV 21, 2018
Complimentary Shuttle Bus Service Available for the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo
Rodeo fans looking for transportation to and from the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo (NFR) will have the option to utilize the complimentary shuttle bus service – the NFR Express – with routes from the Las Vegas Convention Center and NFR official host hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown to the Thomas & Mack Center.
From Thursday, Dec. 6 through Saturday, Dec. 15, shuttle buses will pick up at Cowboy Christmas located at the Las Vegas Convention Center. This one-way route will serve as the Rodeo Express Shuttle and will run from the Las Vegas Convention Center South Hall directly to the Thomas & Mack Center.
Also beginning on Dec. 6, the NFR Express will begin complimentary routes to and from the NFR sponsor hotels. There are now fourteen routes, covering 26 hotel properties.
“The NFR Express is the most efficient means to get to the Thomas & Mack Center,” said Pat Christenson, president of Las Vegas Events. “In addition to the routes that service our hotel partners, there is a one-way shuttle that allows fans to move from Cowboy Christmas to the arena. Due to increased traffic and parking congestion at the Thomas & Mack Center, we encourage fans to consider this complimentary mode of transportation.”
In 2018, all Wrangler NFR performances begin at 6:45 p.m. (PT). NFR Express will begin pick-ups at 5 p.m. (PT) and include return service until 10:30 p.m. (PT). There is no shuttle bus service during the actual rodeo performance.
Rodeo fans are urged to utilize the NFR Express for round-trip transportation. In addition, fans are asked to allow approximately 15 minutes for traffic conditions from each hotel pick-up point. The NFR Express routes and pick-up points are as follows:
Route 1 – One-Way Express Shuttle
• Cowboy Christmas – Las Vegas Convention Center, South Halls (east entrance)
• MGM Grand – West wing entrance
• Sam’s Town – Rear entrance (behind the food court)
• Mandalay Bay – Tour and travel lobby
• Tropicana – North entrance
• Hard Rock Hotel – Main entrance
• Wynn – South Tower bus loop
• Gold Coast – Valet entrance
• New York-New York – Main entrance
• The Orleans – Valet entrance
• Palace Station – West valet entrance
• SLS – Main entrance
• Westgate – East Tower entrance
• The D – Main entrance
• Golden Nugget – Carson Tower entrance
• Downtown Grand – Valet entrance
• Plaza – The Plaza Welcome Sign – Main St. and Carson Ave.
• Caesars Palace – Tour bus area (Under Planet Hollywood sign)
• The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Main entrance (north wall)
• The Mirage – North valet entrance
• Treasure Island (TI) – Bus loading zone, near the South Side Valet
• Flamingo – Tour bus area
• Harrah’s – Bus tour lobby
• Bally’s – North entrance
• Planet Hollywood – Tour bus area
• Silverton – Main entrance
• South Point – Main entrance