NOV 16, 2015
Complimentary Shuttle Bus Service Includes Daily Service to Cowboy Christmas and Nightly Routes to the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo
For the first time, rodeo fans will be able to utilize the complimentary Cowboy Christmas Express presented by YETI Coolers for access to the Las Vegas Convention Center, in addition to the nightly round-trip NFR Express service to the Thomas & Mack Center for the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo.
Starting Thursday, Dec. 3 and running through Saturday, Dec. 12, the Cowboy Christmas Express presented by YETI Coolers will provide round-trip shuttle service from eight hotel properties to the Las Vegas Convention Center. Service commences at 8:30 a.m. and continues to 4:30 p.m. each day from the following hotel partners: Aria, Excalibur, Golden Nugget, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, The Orleans, South Point, and Treasure Island.
Free to the public and now located in the South Halls, Cowboy Christmas will be open 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily. To add to the overall experience, RMEF’s Hunter & Outdoor Christmas Expo will be co-located upstairs in the South Halls from Cowboy Christmas.
Rodeo fans looking for transportation to and from the Wrangler NFR will have the option to utilize the complimentary shuttle bus service – the NFR Express – with routes from the Las Vegas Convention Center, NFR official host hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown to the Thomas & Mack Center.
From Thursday, Dec. 3 through Saturday, Dec. 12, shuttle buses will pick up in front of the Cowboy Christmas at the Las Vegas Convention Center, South Halls. This one-way route will serve as the Rodeo Express Shuttle and will run directly to the Thomas & Mack Center.
Also beginning on Dec. 3, the NFR Express will begin complimentary routes to and from the NFR sponsor hotels. There are now fourteen routes, covering 23 hotel properties.
“The addition of the Cowboy Christmas Express presented by YETI Coolers provides a convenient and flexible way for rodeo fans to experience Cowboy Christmas,” said Pat Christenson, president of Las Vegas Events. “In addition to the routes that service our hotel partners, there is a one-way shuttle that allows fans to move efficiently from Cowboy Christmas to the arena. Due to increased nightly traffic and parking congestion at the Thomas & Mack Center, we encourage fans to consider this complimentary mode of transportation.”
In 2015, all Wrangler NFR performances begin at 6:45 p.m. (PT). NFR Express will begin pick-ups at 5 p.m. (PT) and include return service until 10:30 p.m. (PT). There is no shuttle bus service during the actual rodeo performance.
Rodeo fans are asked to allow approximately 15 minutes for traffic conditions from each hotel pick-up point. The NFR Express routes and pick-up points are as follows:
Route 1 – One-Way Express Shuttle
• Cowboy Christmas – Las Vegas Convention Center South Halls
• MGM Grand – Conference Center Drive
• Sam's Town – Back entrance (behind food court)
• Excalibur – Rear rotunda
• Mandalay Bay – Beach Level main entrance
• Wynn – South Tower bus loop
• Venetian – Tour bus lobby
• Circus Circus – Main entrance
• Westgate – East Tower entrance
• Aria (City Center) – Bus tour lobby
• Monte Carlo – West valet entrance
• The Orleans – Main entrance
• Golden Nugget – Carson Tower entrance
• The D Las Vegas – Main entrance
• The Mirage – North valet entrance
• Treasure Island (TI) – Bus loading zone, near the South Side Valet
• Harrah’s Las Vegas – Tour bus lobby
• Silver Sevens – West entrance
• Gold Coast – Main entrance
• Palms – Main entrance (right of Porte-Cochere)
• Cosmopolitan – Main entrance
• Hard Rock Hotel – Main entrance
• Silverton – Main entrance
• South Point – Main entrance (outside Porte-Cochere)
For more information on the Wrangler NFR and Cowboy Christmas, please visit www.NFRexperience.com or through social media at /LasVegasNFR and use #WranglerNFR.
# # #