JUN 23, 2015
Cowboy Christmas to Host Wedding Chapel During Wrangler National Finals Rodeo
For the second consecutive year, couples looking to tie the knot in Las Vegas during the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo can do so right in the middle of Cowboy Christmas between the dates of Dec. 3 and 12. Guests everywhere are invited to reserve a time at the specially-designed Get Hitched Wedding Chapel presented by B&W Trailer Hitches, located inside the Las Vegas Convention Center – South Halls.
Those looking to plan a wedding or vow renewal can reserve their date by visiting www.littlechurchlv.com. Little Church of the West will coordinate each experience and officiate the ceremony. The first wedding will take place on Thursday, Dec. 3 and continue daily.
The wedding chapel is presented by B&W Trailer Hitches, a company dedicated to Made in America manufacturing. Based in Humboldt, Kan., the company is a leader in the industry.
“We are honored to have this opportunity to be a part of so many folks’ big day at Cowboy Christmas this year,” said Beth Barlow, marketing manager at B&W Trailer Hitches. “Helping customers ‘get hitched’ is what we do best. By hosting the wedding chapel, we will get to do that in a new and exciting way.”
Free to the public, Cowboy Christmas will be open 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. daily. To add to the overall experience, RMEF’s Hunter & Outdoor Christmas Expo will be co-located in the South Halls with the Cowboy Christmas. The show will expand from four days to a full ten days in 2015, with a goal to become the most successful outdoor and hunting-related expo in the United States.
In addition to the Get Hitched Wedding Chapel presented by B&W Trailer Hitches, Cowboy Christmas will include the following main anchor displays and programming elements:
• Wrangler Rodeo Arena - The arena will seat 1,000 fans and feature Clint Anderson Horsemanship, Mini Bucking Bulls, Miniature Bareback World Championships, Exceptional Rodeo presented by NV Energy, Wild Pony Races and Roy Cooper’s 13 & Under Tie Down plus Women’s Open Breakaway;
• Rodeo Live presented by RODEOHOUSTON® – Daily features include Flint Rasmussen with his popular show, “Outside the Barrel,” “Alexis Bloomer Live”, RFD-TV’s Western Sports Roundup and new for 2015 the “Learnin’ The Ropes” youth show;
• Rodeo Saloon – Every great party needs a saloon. Located near the West End of Cowboy Christmas, the Saloon features food vendors and video screens with a replay of the prior night’s Wrangler NFR performance;
• Lucas Oil Rodeo Way – This “Old West” setting features 11 interactive industry and rodeo exhibits located at the Center of Cowboy Christmas;
• NFR Social Arena – This area will feature an interactive photo booth, contestant and musician autograph sessions, giveaways and contests;
• Great Wall of Rodeo presented by Calgary Stampede – This fan favorite features a graphic of all Wrangler NFR contestants and other interactive elements.
Gold, Silver and Bronze buckle level sponsors include Academy of Country Music, Bloomer Trailers, Browning, B&W Trailer Hitches, Calgary Stampede, Coors, Crown Royal/Diageo, RODEOHOUSTON, Lucas Oil, NV Energy, Priefert, PrimeSport, Purina, Pro Fantasy Rodeo, Ram Rodeo, RFD-TV, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Signature Quarters, Total Equine, Wrangler and Zappos.com.
Cowboy Christmas brought record crowds to the Las Vegas Convention Center over the ten days in 2014. Total attendance reached 200,179, surpassing the previous record attendance of 196,856 set in 2013.
Sold out for 280 consecutive performances, the Wrangler NFR attracts the top 15 contestants in bareback riding, steer wrestling, team roping, saddle bronc riding, tie-down roping, barrel racing, and bull riding. Under the new contract with the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association that runs through 2024, the purse in 2015 will jump to $10 million. Qualification is based on the 2015 PRCA World Standings.
For more information on the Wrangler NFR and Cowboy Christmas, please visit www.NFRexperience.com or through social media at /LasVegasNFR and use #WranglerNFR.